4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2007 10:18 AM by Sami@Adobe

glitch city

thorn_creek
      I love this resource, don't get me wrong, but it seems like having Flash move everything around is creating havoc in this site. No matter what browser I am using, I continuously get "klash" messages and find that themes get lost or deleted from day to day. I know Adobe is working out the problems but my god, que frustration!~
        • 1. Re: glitch city
          Sami@Adobe Adobe Employee
          Hi there,
          Glitch City is certainly not a place to live in. :-(
          We are working through these server issues, but there is certainly some pain right now. Thanks for your patience.
          Out of curiosity, what kind of projects are you using kuler for?
          Sami
          • 2. Re: glitch city
            llynner
            I just got referred to the site, but keep getting the "requires latest Flash player" message, despite the fact that i have the latest flash player. I am not sure what the problem is, i figured it might be a Firefox issue due to a add-on. I have a few, namely
            add-block, No-Script, Firebug, and WebDev. If anyone else has had Flashplayer-related issues, lemme know.
            thanks.
            • 3. Re: glitch city
              thorn_creek Level 1
              Thanks Sami, I find kuler useful to show clients who are looking for website color schemes, besides it's a fun place to explore, share and learn. Love some of the scehems - they're quite interesting and harmonious. Wish I could edit my uploads better after they are published. Will send you some sceen shots. Thanks for the quick reply and keep up the good work, JKS.
              • 4. Re: glitch city
                Sami@Adobe Adobe Employee
                Hello,
                Hmm.... regarding your Flash Player issues, sometimes a manual uninstall is needed uninstaller. You can check your version
                Sami here.
                What Firefox version/OS are you using?

Thorn Creek: thanks for the info!
                Sami