4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2013 4:45 PM by the_wine_snob

uploading to youtube - error 214...

pestoboy

Trying to upload video to youtube.   When I press fwd  this pops up:

10 unable to initiate httprequest due with...get last error of  2148098052.

What do I need to do?? Thanks, R

• 1. Re: uploading to youtube - error 214...
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

First, as a test, Share/Publish your Timeline to the settings in this FAQ Entry: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2759311#2759311

When finished, log into your YouTube account, and manually upload your AV file.

Does that work, or do you still get an error message?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: uploading to youtube - error 214...
            pestoboy Level 1

Bill - thank you - I may have an old version of Adobe - Ive never in the past had the problem, but it has been 1 year since I used it to put anything on Youtube.  Im on share and it will not let me change any settings(except the 3 options of flash preset for youtube, and 2 other settings).it keeps coming up with the message from online services and the message from above/  I don't have problems burning to disc.  I guess I can export the file and then upload to youtube?   Is that what you are suggesting??

• 3. Re: uploading to youtube - error 214...
              the_wine_snob Level 9

In the Share Tab, look to the far-right of the Panel. There are scroll bars, but they ARE hard to see. Scroll down, and you should have all of your Presets. If not, please let us know - remember, the scroll bars are VERY hard to see.

Good luck,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: uploading to youtube - error 214...
                the_wine_snob Level 9

An additional thought is that YouTube changed their accounts, and greatly, at a point in the past. They went to Google Accounts, and that tripped up many. They had to completely update the details of their Web log-in for YouTube, and many had issues, that had to be worked out with YouTube. If it's been a while, since you uploaded to YouTube, check your account details VERY closely, as things might well have changed.

Good luck,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful