0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2013 2:14 AM by dr_pat_ghosthorse

Is Edge Animate the right tool for this job?

dr_pat_ghosthorse Level 1

Hi guys,

Please bear with me as I'm no expert on web or mobile, but I am trying to create an interactive html page that will sit inside an ipad app.  Its function is to help sufferers of DVT to choose the correct size of anti-embolism stocking, in other words it's an interactive measuring guide.

Here's what I have so far:

So I managed to create an input text box but I need the figure that gets inputted to determine which point on the timeline gets played next.  For example, if they enter a figure of less than 91 then this should play a different part of the timeline than if they enter a figure of more than 91.  However, some of the CSS formatting I've applied to the text box isn't working and I'm also unsure about how to get the input text to animate and to become part of a formula that determines which section the user is taken to next.

Here's an example of how I would like it to look (click the numbers to go to the next stage):

Am I on the right lines so far?  Can anyone please let me know how I might make this work best?

Many thanks!