2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2013 12:05 PM by RetouchCanada

Batch Image Loading & Processing Help!

RetouchCanada

I am a Retoucher and I have a new client that sends me 150 - 200 Real Estate photos per day. They shoot the photos so that I have 1 ambient exposure (Background Layer) and 1 flash exposure (Layer 1) which I then blend together with a recipe I designed for their look. I need to find a way to speed up the processing and although my action executes the look exactly how I need it in a very efficient manner the real time killer is the opening & layering steps.

I know this a long shot but my ideal solution would be to drag the folder of images which are sorted and/or labelled in the correct order in to a droplet and from there it processes the images one at a time but layering the files (ambient as "Background" and flash as "Layer 1"), running the action, has a stop-action on lens correction, asks me where to save, closes the image and continues to the next image.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've searched for countless hours and can't seem to find a solution.

Thanks for any advice.

Darren