3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2013 1:21 AM by glaustin

Color Finesse Presets

glaustin Level 1

Hi Guys

I'm using AE CS6 (part of the Master Collection) on Win7 64bit. I was going to experiment with Color Finesse presets but when I click on the preset button after loading CF, I'm taken to my "my documents" folder. I tried opening the full CF LE interface but that doesn't include a preset button. I thought there were presets with gallery previews to see what effect could apply? Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Graham

• 1. Re: Color Finesse Presets
          Bob Currier Level 3

You should be able to select the Gallery tab in the full UI, then twirl open the System Presets folder shown there and see the presets we provide. If this isn't working for you, you should update to Color Finesse 3.0.8 which should fix this.

You can download the Color Finesse installer from our website. Be sure to specify that you want to install the "LE" version when the installer asks, and that you want to install into AE CS6. Other than that just accept all the installer defaults and you should be good. Sorry about the bug.

Bob Currier

Synthetic Aperture

• 2. Re: Color Finesse Presets
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The gallery is in the Gallery tab in the full interface. You can't get to it from the Effects Control Window.

Screen Shot 2013-03-20 at 2.20.31 PM.png

The actual presets are stored in the AE CS6 application folder under Plug-ins/Synthetic Apeature of something like that.

Edit: Bob beat me to it but I gave you a screenshot....

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Color Finesse Presets
              glaustin Level 1

Many thanks guys. I'm up and running! It's a great tool.