2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2013 7:41 AM by sinious

Numerical way wanted of moving many keyframes ?

Envirographics Level 1

Hi

Flash CS5

I need to move left and right keyframes until I have my animation fine tuned, I have a very long timeline of many scrolls width and having to drag KF's left and right, re scrolling a few times to do so, is a real pain.

Is there a way of selecting a keyframe in a timeline and entering the new frame number to have it move to that frame ?

If I have a Classic Tween with a few KF's in it and its guide layer the next row above it , can I shift that entire tween sequence on one row to a position that overlaps that sequence ..and how ?

I also need to alter magnification on the timeline to lessen all thsi scrolling, again how ?

Envirographics

• 1. Re: Numerical way wanted of moving many keyframes ?
          moccamaximum Level 5

I need to move left and right keyframes until I have my animation fine tuned, I have a very long timeline of many scrolls width and having to drag KF's left and right, re scrolling a few times to do so, is a real pain.

Use JSFL to achieve this.

Here are also some extensions that might be useful for you: (FrameJumper, FrameExtender)

• 2. Re: Numerical way wanted of moving many keyframes ?
            sinious Most Valuable Participant

The option to reduce cell size on the timeline is here (but I find it sort of unusable at tiny), in the upper right of the timeline panel:

timeline1.jpg

You can select all or a portion of a sequence (from the start to the end of a single keyframe) by just double clicking anywhere inside the keyframe.

To select over multiple keyframes just do as you're doing. Click to select the first frame anywhere you want to start:

timeline2.jpg

Scroll over to where you want the selection to end, hold shift and click to select the end:

timeline3.jpg

You're then free to drag that piece anywhere in the rest of your timeline or press cut or copy frames, then drag or paste where you want it.