1. Uninstall the adobe 11.0 flash player first even if it shows as a recent install
2. 2. Install adobe flash player 11.0 and make certain you download from the Adobe website not a liason website! Important!
3. Once installed fully and the prompt tells you that you have successfully installed adobe flash player 11.0 …
4. YOU must RESTART your computer regardless of what the prompt states at this point in time
5. Then when you have successfully completed shutdown/ restart and your computer reboots to normal operation…
6. You may receive or you may not receive a prompt stating that something new has been installed on your computer
7. If you receive a prompt after restart follow the prompt and do as it instructs you to.
8. Please contact me if you continue to have issues or problems …
[private data removed]
This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and telephone number!