• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

another x5 to 7 question

Nov 06, 2007 Nov 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, All,

I see some posts out here re migrating to RH7, but I was hoping for some specific clarification re compatibility and other issues.

I currently use RH x5 for .NET. A new writer has come on board and needs RH.

Q1. RH7 does not allow you to save files to be compatible with RH x5 for .net, is that correct? Or IOW--since the Adobe sales person says that x5 is no longer sold--my new tech writer and I will both need to run RH7, since we can't be running two different versions?

Q2. Are there any known issues with migrating from x5 for .NET to RH7? Issues with existing files or operability? I've seen a few comments about RH6 issues, but perhaps RH7 resolved some of those?

Many thanks for clarifying!

Lori

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2007 Nov 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q1 - You both need to be on the same version.

Q2 - RH7 has only been out for a matter of days so it's too early to report. Nothing that I have seen.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2007 Nov 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks very much, Peter, I appreciate the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp