• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Reader 11 not recognized

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to upload pics onto Ebay. Keep getting message to download Reader 11. Downloaded it from Adobe website after attempting to do it while still on Ebay. Uninstalled Reader X. Re-started computer.

Running Windows and IE 10.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not quite understand why Adobe Reader would be required to upload images.  Isn't it perhaps Flash Player?

Anyway, you wrote that you downloaded, but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry. Yes, it is Flash Player. And yes, it is installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 or 8?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 7...

However, I recently updated Internet Explorer to IE10 and there lies the problem. Finding out IE10 has flash player built in, which is causing some issues. My husband actually worked on this last night. He compared my settings with his laptop settings (which do allow him to upload photos to Ebay), and made the changes on my computer to match his laptop. I wish he would have written them down so I could help others struggling with this issue. But whatever he did, everything works fine now.

Thank you for responding so quickly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines