3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 2:53 PM by Fil92 RSS

How to configure the reference page for Table of contents

Fil92

Hi,

I'm using FrameMaker 10 and I've created a table of contents for a book but I can't get the correct configuration.

The output that I have is as following :

GEN 0........................................................................................ GEN 0.1 - 1

GEN 0.1 PREFACE .................................................................GEN 0.1 - 1

1. NAME OF PUBLISHING AUTORITHY........................GEN 0.1 - 1

2. ORDERING PUBLICATIONS AND AMENDMENT SERVICESGEN

0.1 - 3

What I need to have is :

GEN 0........................................................................................ GEN 0.1 - 1

GEN 0.1 PREFACE .................................................................GEN 0.1 - 1

1. NAME OF PUBLISHING AUTORITHY........................GEN 0.1 - 1

2. ORDERING PUBLICATIONS AND

AMENDMENT SERVICES.............................................GEN 0.1 - 3

The wrong configurazione is obtained setting the reference page as below :

openXmlElementId <$relfilename>:<$UniqueXmlElementId> <$RelativeXmlElementId>

openObjectId <$relfilename>:<$ObjectType> <$ObjectId>

<$paratext> ..................................................................<$volnum>.<$chapnum> - <$pagenum>

<$paranum>  <$paratext>...........................................<$volnum>.<$chapnum> - <$pagenum>

Using left tab stop to add dots .

There is a way to make the text stop in a certain point?

If not is it possible to have the reference page structured in a table?

Thanks in advance for help !