The problem is not common - I don't think I've seen it discussed here.
There is no "Help > Adobe online improvement survey" entry. Can you be more specific (ideally take a screenshot) about exactly what it tells you to do to avoid the survey?
There IS a Help - Adobe Product Improvement Program entry. When I click that I get this dialog:
[Do Not Participate] seems the appropriate choice.
You're saying that's not the dialog you see when you choose Help > Adobe Product Improvement Program?
What exactly are you seeing?
APIP is our a component, we will help you handle this issue, Please tell us the following quesiton in order to make me identify the root cause.
- What's you PS version? 13.0.4 or 13.1.2?
- What's you Mac build? 10.8.3?
- Which step make your latest PS version POP up Apip Dialog?
- Update online.
- Update by patch Pacage?
- Install an alone PS application?
- Install other Adobe product?(Extension Builder,Light Room?)
Any comments are welcome.