• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Download option when floating over vidio clip after upgrading Flash Player

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem suspicious that after upgading to  11.6.602.180, the little download option does not appear over the vidio clips playing on my windows 7 computer. is there a way to force download to save file to my computer ? I run Firfox but have tryed crome aswell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like you were using a third party addon with Firefox.  You might want to check to see if updates are available for it (or that it is still enabled.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed my own problem it was SD /HD setting.  Looks like in SD I get the option to download and in HD the icon will not show up. Look for this option is at the bottom right of the clip being played. I hope this helps someone as I have spent hours trying different things, so simple when you know

Alberta Trapper wrote:

It seem suspicious that after upgading to  11.6.602.180, the little download option does not appear over the vidio clips playing on my windows 7 computer. is there a way to force download to save file to my computer ? I run Firfox but have tryed crome aswell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines