Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Help Viewer font

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2007 Nov 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I don't know whether I am posting this to the correct section but I am trying to find out what font Adobe has used in their Dreamweaver Help (which displays in Adobe Help Viewer 1.1)! Can anyone help?
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be better off posting this to the Dreamweaver Forums. That said, I don't have Dreamweaver but someone on here may have and could help. The problem you have though is that it is sometimes hard to identify a font as it depneds on what fonts are installed on a user's PC. The use of fontsets allow help authors to specify a default font but substitute it for another one if the user doesn't have the default font installed. What this all means is that the font you see may not be the one they developed the help in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

In addition to what Colum offered, you might try screen capping a segment of it and using a web page called "WhatTheFont".

I believe what this page does is to scan an image and attempt to decipher which font was used.

http://www.whatthefont.com

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick, that's great, I'll try that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help too, Colum! Just getting used to these forums!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Looks like Verdana to me, which is standard at least on Windows machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp