1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 27, 2013 5:10 PM by Lucia Lao

Fields within text fields

Cachilero

Hello
        Is there a way to have fillable fields within a body of text so that it looks like it is all one paragraph.  Something that would look like this

"This is a paragraph, please fill this part in ______________________, and then hit enter"

Where the line is a text or number field?  When I did it by inserting a field to the left or below the formated text it gives me spaces before and after or below that make it look like separate text, and I want it all to look like one continuous paragraph.

On a similar note: can you make a multiline text field so that the second line wraps underneath the field defenition?

Thank you in advance.

• 1. Re: Fields within text fields
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Fields within text fields as you described is not supported in FormsCentral.

>>>On a similar note: can you make a multiline text field so that the second line wraps underneath the field defenition?

Do you mean, field definition as the text caption for the multiline text field?, if so, then no.  There will be always a space between the field caption and the input box.

If you are referring when users are filling the multiline text field, then, the second input-line should be wrapping when when it reaches the right edge of the input box.