Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy Transitions

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using FM 11 on Win 7 Pro 64-bit.

Whenever I run a published project, the transitons between slides are choppy.  Specifically, the transition starts, then the window blinks, then the transition completes.  It does not matter which transition I use, even NONE does the same thing.

Strangely, if I jump to the next slide through a command (custom button, Flash UI) before the end of the slide, its runs smoothly.  It is also fine if I have an interactive item on the screen that waits for user input before moving on.

Can anyone tell me why?  Better yet, how to make it a smooth transition?  Is there a file someplace that could be modified to control the transition?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Transitions"? You talking FM here? Sounds more like Captivate or PowerPoint ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, yes.  Wrong forum.  Just a habit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good, because I was thinking I was lacking a total understanding of the concept if it was FM ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if dcrouse10 is talking about an embedded Captivate / PowerPoint file that has been output to PDF?

Paging dcrouse10! Paging dcrouse10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines