• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation got to 50%

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got the message to close explorer which i did and also brccmctl which there wasn't anything else open so don't know what it is and Flash Player didn't download.  Can you tell me what brccmctl is please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

This is the Brother Print Control center.  What you'll want to try next is opening up your task manager, then looking for all instances of "brccmctl" under the process tab.  Once found, right click and select "end task".  Once all entries have been removed, try installing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Brother Print Control center.  What you'll want to try next is opening up your task manager, then looking for all instances of "brccmctl" under the process tab.  Once found, right click and select "end task".  Once all entries have been removed, try installing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I’ll try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, took me some time to find it but it’s worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines