2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2013 5:17 AM by HarpreetSingh2602

Error when caching data locally using LiveCycle Data Services

ndt.company

Hi all,

I developing a mobile application support working offline. I using cache feature of LiveCycle Data Services.

This is my datasevice ( it has associate to others dataservice ) and autoSaveCache = true and cacheID = "xxx":

<destination id="expenseData">

<properties>

<source>expense.ExpenseDataAssembler</source>

<scope>application</scope>

<item-class>expense.ExpenseData</item-class>

<metadata>

<identity property="id" />

<one-to-many property="expenseItems" destination="expense-item" />

</metadata>

</properties>

</destination>

when I run application in the first, it run nomarly but when I close and run it again , i get the errror message as below :

Error: Object instance needs an mx_internal::referencedIds property inorder to be managed: Object

at mx.data.utils::Managed$/getReferencedIds()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\adepd s46_rc\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\utils\Managed.as:292]

at mx.data::DataStore/restoreAssociations()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\milestone\adepds4 6_rc\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataStore.as:5010]

- The error message not showed when I remove line <one-to-many property="expenseItems" destination="expense-item" /> .

Please help me if you know about this problem.

Thanks so much.