You gave us very little information about your PC -- next time follow as everybody are doing even when we're going for a physical check-up because the good doctor cannot get you cure IF you kept all your secret.
To make you most happy on your 5th day and IF you've not seen how Google Chrome browser open all your games and Internet movies -- then click the link -- download and install it.
What exactly means "nothing works"? What is your operating system & browser?
Windows 7 google chrome
delete Google Chrome completely via Control Panel.
then get a new latest one and save in your Download folder.
disable temporally your Anti-virus program.
install Google Chrome then restart PC.
try all that
Post back for more important guide
Make sure extensions are displayed for your files. Here's how:
1. Go to the Start menu > Control Panel. (Windows 8 users: Learn how to
access the Control Panel)
2. Double-click Folder Options.
3. Click View.
4. Make sure the "Hide extensions for known file types" checkbox is
2. Right-click this link.
3. Click Save Link as and save the file name as remove.reg. (Select "All
files" as your file type.)
4. Exit Google Chrome completely.
5. Double-click remove.reg on your desktop.
6. In the confirmation window, click Yes.
7. Click OK.
8. Enter the keyboard shortcut Windows key +E to open Windows Explorer.
9. In the Windows Explorer window that appears enter one of the following
in the address bar:
o Windows XP:%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
o Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google
10. Delete the Chrome folder in the directory that opens.
Google Chrome should now be uninstalled.
Im stuck on 3 save link when i deselected the hide extensions, I didnt see