1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2007 12:30 AM by Newsgroup_User

Charting

jalbano_voodoovox
      Is it possible to install the flex charting trial into flex linux? The installer seems to work fine, and the code-hinting sees the charting tags, but when I build, I get...

Declaration of style 'leading' conflicts with previous declaration in /flex/sdks/3.0.0/frameworks/libs/framework.swc(mx/controls/ComboBox)

Declaration of style 'textDecoration' conflicts with previous declaration in /flex/sdks/3.0.0/frameworks/libs/framework.swc(mx/controls/ComboBox)

The only charting trial I could find was for 2 -- is there a newer one for 3?

Thanks
      John
        • 1. Re: Charting
          Level 7
          jalbano_voodoovox wrote:
          > Is it possible to install the flex charting trial into flex linux? The
          > installer seems to work fine, and the code-hinting sees the charting tags, but
          > when I build, I get...
          >
          > Declaration of style 'leading' conflicts with previous declaration in
          > /flex/sdks/3.0.0/frameworks/libs/framework.swc(mx/controls/ComboBox)
          >
          > Declaration of style 'textDecoration' conflicts with previous declaration in
          > /flex/sdks/3.0.0/frameworks/libs/framework.swc(mx/controls/ComboBox)
          >
          > The only charting trial I could find was for 2 -- is there a newer one for 3?
          >
          > Thanks
          > John
          >
          >
          >
          In Flex 3, charting is bundled in inside DataVisualization.swc
          http://raghuonflex.wordpress.com/2007/10/03/how-do-i-get-data-visualization-charting-compo nents-for-linux/
          should help you...

In simple words, You need to get datavisualization.swc and
          /locale/en_US/datavisualization_rb.swc from windows version of the same
          and place them in Linux...

~ Arun