9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2013 1:39 AM by magicgenie

Behance (pro) start problem

magicgenie Level 1

< As an Influencer, you now have complimentary access to ProSite as well.  >

< Find the ProSite icon under “Other Services” and click on the “Get Started” link >

Under the 'other services' Prosite icon, there is no 'get started' link. (I am logged in).

Please advise?

best regards

Alex

Screen Shot 2013-03-31 at 9.24.27 PM.png

• 1. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
          sarahktrapp1 Adobe Employee

Hello - sorry to hear that. What is your account status? This is only available for Creative Cloud full memberships (not single app or trial) - let me know if you're on full membership and we'll go from there.

• 2. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
            magicgenie Level 1

Thank you Sarah.

This is the email from Adobe Partner Connection:

< Starting today, Behance ProSite  (normally $100/year) is available at no additional cost for all paid Creative Cloud complete members. As an Influencer, you now have complimentary access to ProSite as well. ProSite transforms a public Behance portfolio into a fully customized personal portfolio site with your own URL. You can design an incredible portfolio site that stays in sync with your projects on Behance, increasing your efficiency and helping your work get more exposure from Behance's 18+ million visitors every month. >

Does this clarify?

Alex

[ links removed by forum host - do not copy/paste personalized links from your email messages! ]

• 3. Re: Behance (pro) start problem

Try going straight to the linking page on Behance to link your Behance and Adobe IDs and redeem your free ProSite. After you login to Behance, visit this URL to link your accounts: http://www.behance.net/portfolio/promote

If your account status is "full member" of Creative Cloud (as an influencer, this should be what you're listed as) - you will be able to choose "bill me through Creative Cloud" so that you don't have to pay for ProSite separately.

• 4. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
                magicgenie Level 1

Thank you Sarah.

I have 'linked' sucessfully.

See attached snapshots, if i click on 'upgrade now' bottom shot.

It takes me to top shot. (Creative cloud page)

Unsure:

Where i find if I am listed as full member.

Where I would choose 'bill me...'

If i'm on the right page.

Alex

rt.jpg

• 5. Re: Behance (pro) start problem

Hi Alex - on Creative Cloud, what type of a member are you? Are you a full-member, a single-app member, or a trial member? The free ProSite is only available for full members. Let me know, thanks!

• 6. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
                    David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Alex,

Based on your screen shot you are currently using the Creative Cloud trial. I can tell based on the Upgrade option in the top left.

I'm not sure what the perks are that go along with being an influencer/member of the Adobe Partner Connection program but you might follow up with related resources for those to see if they include getting a full Creative Cloud membership.

-Dave

• 7. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
                      magicgenie Level 1

I believe we have been given full membership.

Sarah, how do i find out what type of member I am?

• 8. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
                        David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Alex,

If you have a membership you might still need to activate or redeem it. I looked for a membership with the email address you use here on the forums and it doesn't appear to have any kind of membership associated with it currently.

-Dave

• 9. Re: Behance (pro) start problem
                          magicgenie Level 1

Thank you Sarah, David.

I'm confused where to go / what to do, from your answers... Are you able to advise?