1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 5:06 AM by ChristianFromLaatzen RSS

How to tell Organizer 11 that imported keyword-tags are person/face-tags?

ChristianFromLaatzen Community Member

Hello,

I'm using Organizer 11. First time evething was ok, persons/faces were detected correctly, then after a few month Organizer doesn't detected new faces and said every time that all faces were detected already also when I imported new fotos from my camera...

(I use the german version, so I can not tell you the exact error message in english, hope you unserstand what I mean.)

As I found no solution, I created a new catalog and imported all photos including their tags newly to this empty catalog. But allready tagged persons are not persons anymore - their tags are now in the "imported keyword tags" (German: "Importierte Stichwort-Tags") and not in the "person/face tags".

How can I tell the organizer that the imported Tags are persons/faces to having no douplicates in the person-tags and normal keyword-tags?

Does someone else had also the problem I had before, that new faces are not detected anymore after using PSE nome month?

Here some Background Information about my system:

PSE 11, Windows 8, 64 Bit 8GB, Intel i7.

3 catalogs with each 8000-10000 photos. 

Thank you

Christian

• 1. Re: How to tell Organizer 11 that imported keyword-tags are person/face-tags?
          ChristianFromLaatzen Community Member

Hello,

I found a solution for the problem that new faces are not detected anymore in Organizer 11. Seems that others have the same problem and it is a bug in the Organizer 11.

This solution fixed it also on my PC:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4777596#4777596

Now I have only the question why the import of pictures with face tags does not work correctly as described above. I don't need it currently, but exactly this is the background why I store the keywords inside the *.jpg files, that I can reimport them later if a catalog is damaged or I get pictures from friends which are already tagged.

But to make this working Organizer need a function to assign imported keywords to person/face tags that the pictures can be filtered similar to detected faces by the Organizer itself.

Hope that someone know a solution :-)

Christian