This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Could be the Tolerance setting (in the Properties panel): Crank it up to 255 to affect all pixels on the selected layer. Hopefully, you realize you can change the color of your document's canvas background using Modify > Canvas > Canvas Color or by deselecting all objects and clicking on the Canvas color chip in the Properties panel.
- Be sure that the Pointer tool (black arrow) is selected in the toolbox. You should see a blue frame around the inserted bitmap.
- You could use any of the Modify > Transform commands.
- Not sure under what conditions this occurs. I usually do not experience this.
- Yes, there's Edit > Clone, Edit > Duplicate, or the basic Copy and Paste commands.
TIP: It's always a good idea to mention what version of Fireworks you are using in a forum post like this one.