3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2013 6:45 AM by seasidedr

Question about how Forms Cental works.

seasidedr Level 1

We have a website that promotes a festival. We have vendors that participate and need to fill out an application to become a vendor. We need a link to the form for them to fill out. Once it is filled out and signed we need it submitted to us for approval. The way I'm understanding Forms Central is you make a form and have a distribution list that it goes to and they fill out the form and get it back to the sender. Is this correct in my thinking? This would be kind of the opposite of what I need.

Don DIckens

• 1. Re: Question about how Forms Cental works.
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

The way FormsCentral works is that after you create a form then supply a URL to the fillable form. You can then put that URL on your website as a link and any vendor can fill out the form. You don't need to "distribute" the link to specific vendors. Just have have it on a public website and any person can fill it out.

We actually don't distribute the url for you. You always need to email the link yourself to specific people or have it accessible somewhere online for anyone to fill to your form.

Hope this helps

Gen

• 2. Re: Question about how Forms Cental works.
            seasidedr Level 1

Ok. I have a form listed in my account for people to be able to fill out. I need to be able to obtain the URL for the form which I don't see how to do. When the completed form is finished I would like it to go to a specific email address. I would prefer it to send the whole form and not just the data. Do people that will be filling out the form have to have an account?  Please advise as right now I don't see how I can use this service.

Don Dickens

• 3. Re: Question about how Forms Cental works.
              seasidedr Level 1

Ok. I have a form listed in my account for people to be able to fill out. I need to be able to obtain the URL for the form which I don't see how to do. When the completed form is finished I would like it to go to a specific email address. I would prefer it to send the whole form and not just the data. Do people that will be filling out the form have to have an account?  Please advise as right now I don't see how I can use this service.

Don Dickens