2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2007 4:08 AM by CraigCC

Add content for Book

arsade
      Hi

I need to know how to add content for a book that is created. I'm able only to write content for topic page. Is there a way to add/write content for a book. i'm working on robohelp 6. please let me know if this option is available in v6 and the next version.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Add content for Book
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          Hi arsade and welcome to the RH community.
          With your list of topics displayed on the right and your TOC displayed on the left, click and drag the required topic into the required TOC location. Hey presto, the topic is added to the book.
          • 2. Re: Add content for Book
            CraigCC Level 2
            Hi Arsade,

The TOC Book and TOC page in the table of contents are just pointers to the topics that you have created within your project.

You can 'link' both a TOC Book or TOC Page to a topic.

To link a TOC Book to a topic, right click on the Book in the table of contents and select the properties option. Now check the Book with link check box and select a book destination.

To link a TOC Page to a topic, right click on the Page in the table of contents and select the properties option. Select a topic from the list.

Note that you can also use this dialog to link TOC Books and Pages to web addresses, email addresses and media.

Hope that helps
            Craig