Hi David, because the forum you originally posted in is for beginners trying to learn the basics of Photoshop, I moved your question to the Adobe Camera Raw forum, where you'll get more specialized help.
I know, this is a dumb question. But, you are using Photoshop CS6? Did you try, in Photoshop, Help/Updates? That's what I did. I received notification that there was an update, chose to install it, was eventually instructed to close Photoshop. The update completed, and everything works. Incidentally,:
And any other information you can provide about your computer will probably assist others in providing you the help you are looking for.
Thanks as sorry in my desperation to solve this I realised that was what I had done after doing it.
As you can imagine my client is not very happy that i cannot process the shoot for them.
Here is my set up details:
- The exact version of the Adobe Application you are running.
- Photoshop Version 13 x64
- Your Operating System details.
- Mac 10.7.5
- Amount of installed RAM.
- 8 Gigs
- Amount of free disk space.
- 50 gigs
- Make/Model of Video Card.
- AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB graphics
- Printer Details if you have a print problem
- Not a printer problem
- The EXACT text of any Error Messages you saw.
- There is No Error message
- Precise symptoms of your problem
- When I downloaded ACR 7.4 and installed it, it deleted the existing version (7.3) along with the Photoshop plugin and the new installation failed. Now I have no plugin and the update does not work.
- I have tried all the other avenues before I got here and am only asking for help here because I could not find it myself. I am linked to Adobe update manager and I did not get a message about closing photoshop because it was closed before I did the download as was Bridge which also will not let me open my .NEF files.
Also the update has deleted/ removed my plugin for camera raw.