3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2013 1:23 PM by Josh_Corey

Text Color

Bowms2002

Can I change the color of the text in each individual field?  I do not want the entire background of the form a different color, just select text.  Like THIS!  ??

• 1. Re: Text Color
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Yes, you can select a selection of text and set it to a different color than the rest by selecting a color from the font color picker (has an "A" on it).  Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Text Color
            Bowms2002 Level 1

I am using FormsCentral.  It does not let me choose the "A", and when I choose the paint, it colors the whole background of the form.  For example, a question I have on the form is a drop down box with Yes or No, and I would want the "No" text to be RED.  Is this possible?

• 3. Re: Text Color
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

I do apologize, my answer was not complete enough. 

You can color any text any way you want for fields like Text type Fields, but not in a drop down field.  The text in the dropdown will always be black.  Also, in the single/multiple selection you can change the text color but it would be the same for all choices, the label can be multi-colors and different from the choices, but the choices would all be the same color.

I hope that clarifies what is supported better.

Thanks,

Josh