• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud PSCS6 Update 13.1.2

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to dowlaod update. Keep getting Error message I44M1P7. I am using a Mac OS10.8. Tried everything  Even manual download ssays this upload is icorrect for me. So what next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U44M1P7 - Updates :

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-u44m1p7-installing-updates-ccm.html

U44M1P7, U44M2P7 - Creative Cloud Help / Can't apply Extension Manager update 6.0.2 | Mac OS :

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/unable-apply-extension-manager-update.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a same issue.

I tried to restart computer and fix permission with DiskUtility.app but it was same result.

And there isn't updater for Ps update 13.1.2 on website yet.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=39&platform=Macintosh

I checked the log file and found checksum error.

I hope to check adobe update server by checksum again.

Payload: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Support_13.1.2_AdobePhotoshop13-Support 13.1.2.0

ERROR: DF022: File corruption detected. Re-install the product & then apply the patch again. (Original file has invalid checksum "d20ab5b7597aa474bfff4968262b72ab")(Seq 3)

ERROR: DF022: File corruption detected. Re-install the product & then apply the patch again. (Original file has invalid checksum "f7832aa20270689a98c5148d57fb6c26")(Seq 5)

FYI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems as EllieHorgan describe with Photoshop CS6 after I installed the updated version via Creative Cloud.  Before this, everything worked fine.

The log for Photoshop shows these messages in the summary:

ERROR: DF019: Unable to find the file to patch. Re-install the product & then apply the patch again. (Unable to locate file to patch at "/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/required/Adobe Crash Reporter.app/Contents/Resources/es.lproj/Localizable.strings")(Seq 162)

ERROR: DF022: File corruption detected. Re-install the product & then apply the patch again. (Original file has invalid checksum "487ca7129332dd3b6f0e2101bd6a095a")(Seq 3)

ERROR: DF022: File corruption detected. Re-install the product & then apply the patch again. (Original file has invalid checksum "1b1e5d261caecb272584c7f5830c6061")(Seq 3)

I have tried manual update, reinstalling the products etc.  Nothing helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

uninstall ps, reinstall via adobe application manager (but don't update). in fact, quit aam immediately after ps is installed.

in ps, click help>updates and select 13.1.2.0.  do not update to 13.0.1.2, first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines