1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2013 5:49 AM by SeanAndSuch

Please explain what is happening to my drawing:

SeanAndSuch

Hi all. I've been using Adobe Flash since about CS2 or so.

I have my own animated web series and I've run into so many issues with Adobe Flash throughout the years I'm not even going to begin to talk about them all.

I'm now using Adobe Flash CS5.5 with it's newest update and would like someone to help me figure out why my drawing will be perfectly adequate (all colors are great and I'm happy with the end result), then all of a sudden I save the file and open it up later and one of the "groups" will be ruined. 

I can open up an old copy of the file (which I was lucky enough to have) and that "group" is still OK.  I can copy it and paste it into the newest file and it gets screwed up as soon as I paste it in.

I can't figure it out.  I've seen this happen so many times.  I know most of you are probably going to say I should'nt be using Adobe Flash to draw my characters but I actually really like the way it comes out when I do so.  Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Sketchbook, etc just don't "feel" right.

Anyway, you can see the original image and the screwed up one below.  The part that is distorted is the group (not the whole picture).

Any insight woud be greatly apreciated.

2.PNG1.PNG