• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with installing the flash player!

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the flash player and as the download progresses it asks me to close internet explorer to continue.  I close internet explorer and press the continue button and it repeats the request to close internet explorer.  I have completely closed out of everything except the installing process and it still won't continue the download, it wants me to close out of internet explorer and I have already done that!  Can anyone help me with this???  I am so frustrated.  I am not an advanced computer user, but I have followed all the instructions for this procedure and end up with the same result... close internet explorer.  I would appreciate assistance so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to close all iexplore.exe instances; use the Task Manager's Processes tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines