This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I figured it out. I went into the Microsoft_HTML_Help folder for the main project and deleted the CHM files for the merged projects. Then I deleted the merge links from the TOC of the main project. Finally, I recreated the links and regenerated the project. The correct font styles appeared both in the main project files and the merged files. Thanks. Cheers.
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting the solution - it's great to have answers online.
I usually try to work through a problem until it seems apparent that I don't have enough information to get to a solution. Of course, after I post a query, I still end up trying to find an answer and occasionally I get to it before a reply comes. Glad to post whatever I can and I look forward to more interactions here. Cheers.