0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2013 11:29 AM by FlexScripter1453 RSS

mx:tilelist reloads elements on scroll

FlexScripter1453

I have the following code:

<mx:TileList minHeight="30" left="10" top="34" bottom="2" right="2" id="applicationList"

rollOverColor="0xf7f7f7" selectionColor="0xe2e2e2"

dataProvider="{acApplications}"

initialize="setUpApps()"

itemRenderer="renderers.AdAppListRenderer"

labelField="@label"

width="100%" height="100%"

dragEnabled="true" dropEnabled="false" dragMoveEnabled="false"

dragExit="handleTreeDragExit(event)"

borderVisible="false"

horizontalScrollPolicy="off" verticalScrollPolicy="auto"/>

My issue is when I scroll the contents reload everytime.  I tried wrapping this inside a <mx:canvas> and let that do the scrolling but  for some reason it only scrolls a quarter of the contents in the tilelist.  At this stage I can't change to a spark list, so I need to find a fix for this as is.