1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2013 9:43 PM by Shiyao Bao

Questions

beecingu

My form is used to schedule reservations for limousine transportation to and from airports. In FormsCentral, the "OPTIONS" tab provides seven (7) selections; 1. Receipt (for email submission receipt) 2. Email Notifications (emails sent to me each time the form is filled out and submitted); 3. Collect Payments (accept payments via the form); 4. Redirect URL (send Users to a designated site or page upon submission of the form); 5. Confirmation Message (a customized message the User sees after the form has been submitted); 6. Closed Message (the message the User sees when the form is closed); and 7. Language and Formatting (the page which allows the author to select the language and set the formatting).

I am a small two person operation, and cannot accommodate all of the requests generated by the form. I need to be able to notify the User as to whether his/her request can be fulfilled, and if so provide an confirmation number. Can this be accomplished by adding an additional email at Selection 2? Also, how do I manage existing email notifications, for example edit, delete, and save?

• 1. Re: Questions
          Shiyao Bao Adobe Employee

Hi,

I think you want to make your colleague receive the email notifications as well. You can share the form to your colleague, and make him co-author. Ask him to open the form and go to Email Notifications in Options tab to enable the email notification. Then he will be able to receive the email. Currently we don't support the notification management, if you like, please submit a feature request and vote it. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Shiyao Bao