Thanks for the report, Scott. The information you provided allowed us to determine where the app hit a snag, and I've logged a bug. As Jim indicates, more information would be helpful.
The crash is occuring in the course of performing some unknown function because the code expects some file to be open, but it's not. Without more information, we cannot what function or which file...
I'm getting the same error when I try to export a video.
Below I've tried to follow the above provided list of info required for the forum.
- I'm using the most current version of Premiere Pro from CC.
- I installed all the updates last night before trying to export.
- I'm running an updated version of Win8.
- The source footage is mostly shot from my 550D/T2i(.mov), and then there are small overlays of an mp4 video I ripped from Youtube. I'm trying to export the video as MPEG2, at 1080i settings. Is this enough info?
- [..\..\Src\Win\WinFile.cpp-814] that is the error message I'm getting
- When the problem occurs Ijust hit"Okay", which takes me back to the export screen. I hit "export" again, and then it appears to be exporting, but the progress bar stays on 0%.
- no it hasn't worked before.
- Other software? As in simultaneously? Just Chrome browser. Or in conjunction with Premiere Pro; then nothing. It's a standard export from PP without any plugins or standalones contributing to the export.
- As stated above, no I have no third party stuff running.
- Processor: AMD II X6 1055T 2.8GHz
- Memory: 16GB
- GPU: ATI 5700 1GB
- No, I'm not using Mercury Playback engine.
- Only with final ouput. My previews are fine.
Hope that's enough info.