2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2013 5:21 AM by heathrowe

How to add a Google friendly hyper-link to a part of a text in a text block in Edge Animate

dzabskin

Hi, for example I have this text:

How to add a Google friendly hyper-link to a part of a text in a text block in Edge Animate  - which looks like this:

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-164637" style="position: relative; -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); background-color: rgb(139, 135, 135); overflow: hidden; height: 400px; width: 550px;">

<p id="Stage_Text" class="Stage_Text_id" style="position: absolute; margin: 0px; left: 47px; top: 69px; width: 335px; height: 92px; right: auto; bottom: auto; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; font-style: normal; text-align: left;">How to add a Google friendly hyper-link to a part of a text in a text block in Edge Animate</p>

</div>

I know how to add the action open ulr but I do not know how to make the text in the <p> look like this.

<p id="Stage_Text" class="Stage_Text_id" style="position: absolute; margin: 0px; left: 47px; top: 69px; width: 335px; height: 92px; right: auto; bottom: auto; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; font-style: normal; text-align: left;">How to add a Google friendly <a href="http://www.adobe.com">hyper-link</a> to a part of a text in a text block in Edge Animate</p>

IF I just add the code like above it showes exactly the same way on the browser.

What should I do? I just want the link to be indexible by Google robots?

thank you for the help

Andre