3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2013 2:41 PM by flyingj481

Blank Entries in Curriculum Output?

E_slinger

Hello All,

I would like to ask a question of the group.

When I run a curriculum report to verify user completion status, I routinely end up with duplicate entries for users. The entries will omit the name, but the User ID field shows them as being a match for others.

Connect_Dups_InUserReport.png

You can see here that Debra (User ID - 1149940479) is in there as complete...but the line above her seems to be a duplicate...same thing with Chris.

The completion status, time stamp and User ID are identical.

Any Idea what I can do (other than manually deleting and scrubbing every time) to clean up the data on this report?

Thoughts??

• 1. Re: Blank Entries in Curriculum Output?
          flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Is 'Group' one of the fields that gets reported? If so you will get multiple lines for a single individual, one for every group they are a member of. Eliminating that field from the report, may eliminate the duplicate lines you are seeing.

• 2. Re: Blank Entries in Curriculum Output?
            E_slinger Level 1

Hello Jorma,

Thanks for the reply...yes I do have groups as one of the filters.

Based on your suggestion, I re-ran the report...and located individuals with duplicate entries...and then checked their group memberships. As it turns out the ones I checked were all only members of the one group that I had included into the report.

As a test I re-ran the report and removed the group filter...and still got the blank lines.

Any other thoughts?

• 3. Re: Blank Entries in Curriculum Output?
              flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

I would see if there was any other field that generates duplicate fields. If that doesn't solve the problem, then I would pull the report from a different location. If you pulled the Reports section of the Course, then I would go to the Reports tab and generate the report from there and see if that made a difference.