Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sidebar videos defaulting to 5 seconds in Presenter 7

Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent a couple of hours figuring this out. Luckily I save old versions as I move through my work. Sidebar videos publish fine and the player lets each video play out in full before moving to the next slide AS LONG AS YOU STAY OUT OF SLIDE MANAGER. I've been trying to add presenter profiles to the pages where there are no sidebar videos in slide manager. Every time I edit something in slide manager, it defaults the videos back to 5 seconds instead of their actual length. I hope this bug gets fixed.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I could not reproduce this issue. So few questions :

1. Which Presenter version are you using ?

2. Which video format are you inserting. ?

3. Any particular steps to reproduce. Does this happen evertime you touch the slide manager after inserting sidebar video ?

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It ended up working when I was exporting it. If I assign presenters in the pop up window while exporting the presentation then the length of sidebar videos is not effected. If I click on slide manager button in the menu bar and assign presenters to slides there then the sidebar menu videos default to 5 seconds each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assigning the presenter frompublish window or the menu bar is the same.

Technically there is no difference.

But it is great that it worked for you.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources