4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2013 6:45 PM by Scott V

Photoshop Elements 9

Susan Lacydays

Is Revel compatible with Photoshop Elements 9 or do I have to upgrade to Elements 11?

• 1. Re: Photoshop Elements 9
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello Susan,

There is not a direction connection between Photoshop Elements 9 and Revel. Photoshop Elements 11 does have the ability to upload and download photos to Revel.

Please see our FAQ post " How to upload photos to Revel" http://forums.adobe.com/message/5114160#5114160 as there is screen shots to show how to upload and download images from Elements to Revel.

Did you ever receive an email from Adobe about upgrading?

Thanks

Scott

• 2. Re: Photoshop Elements 9
            Susan Lacydays Level 1

Scott, thanks so much for answering so quickly.  I saw your name all over the forum, but didn't know if I should just email you directly or not.  I have received several emails from Adobe Revel, have it all installed and all my jpg files are there.  Now I'm just trying to figure out how to use PSE WITH REVEL, plus I have an Android phone, have downloaded the APP, but it appears pretty worthless right now.   I have used PSE9 since 2010, and have been paying for storage over a year, so does that mean I am eligible for PSE 11 free upgrade?  I have clicked on the link to get it, and when I put my email address in and the CAPTCHA phrase, it comes back with the Error message that either my email address or the CAPTCHA phrase is invalid.  I have tried over a dozen times. So except for that problem, I guess I'm doing as much as I'm able to right now.  Have to say, I was intrigued with the ability to automagically get my pics from phone to my computer (and it works!!!), but still feel annoyed that I am being forced to pay quite a bit more for the feature.   I've addressed several issues here, and don't know if you are with Adobe or just a helpful consumer, and appreciate any help you can offer.  I've spent some time so far trying to learn what I can, but I've barely learned to use maybe 10% of PSE9 since I've had it.    I will be away from my computer till Sunday pm.    Susan

• 3. Re: Photoshop Elements 9

Susan

I am looking into this for you. I will email you directly with information for the upgrade offer.

Thanks

Scott

• 4. Re: Photoshop Elements 9

Susan,

I just emailed you directly with information about your free upgrade.

Thanks

Scott