First, install the latest updates ( http://adobe.ly/lsrkmJ ). They fix a lot of problems. You're running two bug-fix updates behind.
Second, turn off Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing and don't even think about turning it back on until you're sure that you've got any performance bottlenecks worked out.
Start removing elements from your composition until you've determined where the bottleneck is. Then, once you've determined that, you can figure out how to get past that problem. As it is, we can't really help other than to point you to general recommendations:
See this page for resources about making After Effects work faster: http://adobe.ly/eV2zE7
Thank you for the reply. I am upgrading now and will turn off MFS multiprocessing then try one element at a time and report back.
Awesome, now we are rockin and rolling! The upgrade went smoothly although I am not sure that was the problem. I followed your advice and turned on one layer at a time and got stalled on a layer of stills. I had one layer, a precomp, of stills that I used the rotobrush on instead of the pen tool to create a mask on certain elements. When I removed the rotobrush and used the pen tool the 192hr estimate stopped and its back to a normal render time.
Thank you very much for the advice!!
Happy to help.