Here is the problematic:
1° How can i change the color of the text on a button in Roll Over or Click state (Cs5.5)
- I've many button in a doc im creating
- the color of the buttons is white with black stoke & black text
- in roll over state i want them to inverse the color coding (the text white & bottom black)
- currently the text becomes invisible as black on black cant be seen (ive stroked it white but that looks ugly)
- i would just like to know if there is a function made for this?
You should setup Object Styles - these can also include Paragarph Styles that can be triggered when the Style is selected.
My other questions:
2° Ive a presentation on which Ive created buttons which tigger pop-up animations
- i have 5 buttons which trigger animations
- the viewer can chose to Click on any of the buttons randomly
- the problem is once the animation is open how can it be close... either:
a) by it self after "40" seconds
b) when ther viewer clicks another button
I'm not sure what you mean - I don't do files with Animations
3° Ive created buttons linking pages..
- "go to page xxx"
- when i do a preview and click on the buttons the links dont take me to the right pages
- is that normal? (maybe in preview its suppose to be like that)
Does it work properly when you export it to the finished file?
4° I would like to intergrate YouTube videos in the presentation so they play inside the docment.. when i tried.. it said the 'link isnt a flash video'
- what should i do?
InDesign won't link directly to youtube videos. I think your best bet would be to use Downloader to download the video and embed them directly in Indesign.
5° Once i export it into Swf. how how can i visualize it? or put it online?
Thank you for your time.
You can look up how to embed a SWF file into your HTML - but it depends what you mean by "online" there's a dozen ways to get a file "online".