5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2013 5:07 PM by BenjaminMarkus

    Turbulent displace help CS6

    achem101 Level 1

      Hey everyone,


      I'm trying to do an effect with words coming out of a coffee cup and onto the screen. I'm looking for a "tornado-like" look when they leave the cup and for them to end up normal once they reach the background. I have tired using the turbulent displace effect, but I can't seem to control it precisely.


      Any help would be much appreciated!