Made a few changes to a site and now getting this on some pages and only on IE (running version 10).
This is my site www.rheaknives.com
Displays fine in Firefox and Chrome.
I tried deleting all files from the server, re-exported all the files to HTML and then uploaded the complete site via ftp (Filezilla).
I tried clearing the cache in IE and nothing changes.
First off, it looks like you are in our Private Beta program. When using the Private Beta build, you should post issues you are having to the Private Beta Forums instead. The community there is better able to answer your questions, and help resolve issues, and it can help in bringing attention to problems sooner.
In regards to this problem, you can look at this thread which looks to be the same problem. The fix is to change the position of your browser background to something other than the middle (middle right, or middle left work fine). Since your browser background is set to Scale To Fit, this shouldn't have much effect, and you'll be able to change it back later. If you'd like more information, or if this fix does not work for you, please start a new thread in the Private Beta Forums.
Thanks Andrew...solved the problem and I will post in the Private Beta Forums from now on. Works perfect now.