• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

have windows 8 with version adobe reader 10 and unable to watch hd videos

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2013 Apr 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to watch a hd video. have windows 8 with adobe reader 10 installed in the new machine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're talking about a video embedded in a PDF file? If so, why aren't you using the latest version that's certified for Win8 (Adobe Reader XI)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply

windows 8 came with the new machine and i have the latest version of adobe reader. i tried watching a hd video on youtube and all

is see is a green screeen with lines in it. anything else i can see but not HD.

It was not a pdf file but a video. also i tried to watch a hd live streaming on the masters 2013 and same thing happens. green screeen

and only the sound comes out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader is for reading PDF files, absolutely nothing else. So it won't be involved with Youtube videos, or to blame for your problems with them.

Adobe Flash Player may be involved, but that's entirely different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Green" stuff in Flash videos usually indicate an outdated graphics driver; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines