5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2013 8:36 AM by Jim_Simon

Attributes

nattate Level 1

Downloaded trial PP was able to paste attributes twice after that the app would not paste attributes on the timeline. Tried to paste fast color and ultra key. No joy.

• 1. Re: Attributes
          Jim_Simon Level 8

What exactly happens when you try?

• 2. Re: Attributes
            nattate Level 1

Nothing happens, before the occurance, I cut and pasted  "fast color" and "ultra key" the prompt came up "video" "audio" similar to FCP asking what I wanted to paste. Now, when I cut and paste no prompt. I put the clip on a new squence...nothing. Tried a simple paste attribute with fast color nothing. Trying to figure if there is a prefernce I need to check, or am I assuming too much. I still edit on FCP as well.

• 3. Re: Attributes
              Jim_Simon Level 8

You might be using the new version there.  No version up to 6 came up with a dialog box.  It just pasted all the effects, no choice on which ones to choose.  That's a new feature I can't help with.

• 4. Re: Attributes
                nattate Level 1

I think it was "operator malfunction" I have a work-around. When I take the total unedited clip put it on the time line, paste attributes... works fine, so I took all three unedited clips and pasted attributes...now I can "rough cut" with fast color and Ultra key. Just thought I'd let you know.

• 5. Re: Attributes
                  Jim_Simon Level 8

Might be better to let Adobe know they still have a big with the new feature.