• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning on flash

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a windows xp and use firefox. I keep getting a message that my shockwave flash is not responsive and ask if I would like to try and continue or stop. It keeps popping up and slowing down my computer. I went into my adobe and did the repair the adobe reader installation. It seemed to work better for a bit and didn't show up for like a half an hour, but it's back....  Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Teresa,

Adobe shockwave player is different than Adobe reader.

so kindly uninstall the shockwave player (you can unsinatll it by going to control panel > add remove programs) and reinstall the player using this link;

http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/?promoid=KEWEK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shockwave Flash is not Shockwave Player, but Flash Player.  These are two different products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines