• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID without function

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I lost my old mobile phone and bought a new one, I cannot open my ebooks. Not on PC, not on my Laptop, not on my mobile phone. I have tried to change my paaword, but its not the solution. I know my ID and my passowrd. One the screen is: "Adobe ID used by another user", when I try my mobile and the same, when I try my PC. Can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing here ....

When you say you changed your password, I guess that was on the Adobe web site, so that you know the ID is still active and connected tdo your email?

Try deauthorizing ADE on one machine (ctrl-shift-D; cmd-shift-D if a Mac) and reauthorizing it to see if that helps.

If it does, try on the other machines.

~~~

Your AdobeID is really represented by an internal ID (you can see it if you hit ctrl-shift-I to ADE); with your email as a semi-permament way to reference the real id.

One (extremely improbable) possibility is that whoever got your old mobile phone found your old AdobeID and password.

They then changed the email associated with your old ID;  and created a new ID with your email and old password.

You just changed the password to the new ID.

In that case they have got your old ID and thus all you books; and you won't be able to get them back.

I don't think that is likely: if so maybe more worrying for other ids and passwords they may have cracked as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will try. Best regards, jibberle

Von Samsung Galaxy Note gesendetsjpt <forums_noreply@adobe.com> hat geschrieben:

sjpt created the discussion

"Re: Adobe ID without function"

To view the discussion, visit: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5243139#5243139

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines