I am trying to make a series of videos for a multi-channel media player called FireFly MC by Visual Circuits. It plays on 3 monitors and I am trying to make a multi screen presentation to give the illusion that it spans all 3 at times and the goes back to individual montors and back or whatever.
Every time i export and MPEG2 from Premiere Pro and play it on the system, there are tons of artifacts. and color changes to B & W and back to color.
There is a manual online, but the encoding requirements are not really something i am altogether familiar with.
Here are some:
1. Files must be program stream MPEG2 or system stream
MPEG1 of audio/video, or elementary stream MPEG2 or
MPEG1 of video only or audio only.
2. Use 4:2:0, not 4:2:2 encoding.
3. In MPEG-2, both audio and video fields should be encoded.
This is the normal default.
4. Audio only (Dolby Digital or MPEG Layer 2) files cannot be
mixed with files containing videos (MPEG, MPEG2 program
stream, video only).
5. Firefly – Standard IDE Hard Drive): The total bit rate of a
Firefly player must not exceed 40 mbps across four channels
(i.e. averaging 10 mbps per channel). Channels may be
encoded at different bit rates (up to 15 mbps on a given
channel) as long as 40 mbps is not exceeded across a single
hard drive (4-channel player).
6. The presentation time stamp (PTS) values contained in the
audio and video streams in a file must be continuous and
increasing. In particular, the PTS values should not reset to 0 at
any point in the file. The time between the first and last time
stamps in a file should reflect the actual duration of the file.
7. Files should be no less than 4 megabytes in size. If some of
your files are smaller than 4 megabytes, use an editor to
combine the files to create a single file at least 4 megabytes in
8. Files should be no larger than 2 gigabytes in size.
Anyone ever work with this system or know how to export this type of file?
Thx in advance.