I am having a big problem with interactive PDFs at the moment, evrything has been working perfectly until this morning it decides to go pear shaped - the day before the PDF is needed at a show tomorrow. I have made many interactive PDFs so I know what I am doing but this time I have tried everything and still not getting it to work.
The document is a 61 page, sectioned PDF with a mixture of buttons - go to destination and also next/previous page.
The next/previous page buttons work fine, but the go to bookmark buttons will not work anymore!
I have re-built all the buttons and bookmarks, but still having this problem. This was all running perfect for the last 2 weeks but now it won't work.
2013 27" iMac on Mountain Lion
Creative Cloud CS6 (Indesign and Acrobat Pro)
Edit: Exporting to SWF works just fine
The problem was the document source name, has to match the document you are using. I was saving 3 x different files for 3 different purposes, and the bookmarks were getting confused.