1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 17, 2013 12:23 PM by Lucia Lao

Is it possible to build a menu as my 1st page and navigate back to it?

Indy Jayhawk

I am building a rather long form and would like to have a menu (TOC) as the first page so the user can go right to the desired section.  I would then like to be able to use the Navigate to Page to allow the user to return to the Menu if they want to, or navigate using the PREV and NEXT buttons.  The Navigate to Page only allows forward skipping.  Is my only option to build my menu using html and embed the form code?

• 1. Re: Is it possible to build a menu as my 1st page and navigate back to it?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> I would then like to be able to use the Navigate to Page to allow the user to return to the Menu if they want to,

This is not something that we support right now.  As you indicated, the Navigate to Page is for foward pages, not backward.

>> navigate using the PREV and NEXT buttons

I am not sure if I understand this correctly.  You can always use the PREV button to get back to the previous page and as you go back, you will reach the first page, which in this case your TOC.  We currently do not support going back to a specific page in one PREV click.

>> Is my only option to build my menu using html and embed the form code?

Navigate to Page for backward pages is not supported in embedded form.  Are you trying to build different forms for each item of your TOC?

Thanks,

Lucia