3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2013 11:51 AM by Lucia Lao

date field

rockcod

I created a date field with the calendar and help icon. When I create a pdf, they are not there. Also, can I get rid of the field label.

• 1. Re: date field
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

The calendar of the date field and the help icon will not show in the pdf form. However, you should be able to see the help text if you hover on the date field. You will need Acrobat to do any editing in the pdf form, such as, deleting the field label.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: date field
            rockcod Level 1
            • 3. Re: date field
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I see, hope this clarifies your questions:

>> I created a date field with the calendar and help icon. When I create a pdf, they are not there

This is the correct behavior.  Right now we don't show the date calendar or the help icon in the pdf. 

If you like you can add this as a feature request: http://forums.adobe.com/community/formscentral?view=idea

>> Also, can I get rid of the field label.

You can get rid of it in the pdf form by editing the pdf form in Acrobat and delete the text associated with the field label.  You cannot get rid of it via FormsCentral. You can leave it blank and it will show up as blank in the pdf or html form.

Thanks,

Lucia