2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2007 4:51 PM by Srta._Pinta

Is CS3 the only avenue

Catdaddy50
      I am currently running CS2 and have not yet upgraded to CS3. Is Kuler only usable within the CS3 workflow? How can I implement it into CS2
        • 1. Re: Is CS3 the only avenue
          Boyd Wiebe
          Hey Catdaddy, after downloading the swatch onto your desktop open your applications go to photoshop CS2 and open the presets file. In there you'll find a folder called Color Swatches. Just drag and drop the .ase swatch you downloaded into that file. It will then show up under it's name the next time you start up photoshop or illustrator etc. Just click on the little arrow on the right side of your swatches window and you'll see it on the popdown menu. Click on it and you'll get a message asking if you want to replace your current swatches with it or just append (add to your current swatches). Make your choice and the theme will appear in the swatches window.
          Cheers
          • 2. Re: Is CS3 the only avenue
            Srta._Pinta Level 1
            quote:

Originally posted by: Boyd Wiebe
            Hey Catdaddy, after downloading the swatch onto your desktop open your applications go to photoshop CS2 and open the presets file. In there you'll find a folder called Color Swatches. Just drag and drop the .ase swatch you downloaded into that file. It will then show up under it's name the next time you start up photoshop or illustrator etc.

I am lazy and therefore look for the quickest way to do stuff - so I just save it directly in the color swatch file upon download. No problems as of yet.